Can't wait for our baby girl!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Jaelyn's Shower 7-10-10






This morning I woke up to Dustin's voice "Happy Baby Shower Day!" We were both so excited to see friends and family. I was so overwhelmed with happiness and joy seeing friends and family who had traveled far to celebrate Baby Jaelyn. Seeing 2 of my college friends Victoria and marci who I haven't seen in years made my day!
My mom and best friend Alyssa hosted a beautiful shower...from the decorations, the food, cupcakes and activities everything was amazing! I have never seen so many presents in my entire life, Jaelyn is loved by so many and she hasn't even arrived yet! Boy was I glad to have Dustin there to help open the gifts =)
After the shower we had about 4 car loads of gifts and food to bring back to the house, I personally was ready for a nap! We were so very thankful to have my parents, Aunt Susan, Uncle Al, Aunt Jina, Uncle Glen and friend Cori over, they helped organize and put together all the wonderful things we got at the shower.
Finally after everything was put away and we said goodbye to family Dustin and I went straight to bed even though it was only 9pm. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!


1 comment: