Can't wait for our baby girl!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jaelyn's Nursery

The nursery is almost complete!  We have a few things left that we would like to do.  Dustin and I have been working on some wooden letters of her name to hang on the wall above the crib and we are having a new ceiling fan installed this weekend.  After that we are just waiting on the arrival of our baby girl!  Today I have my 36 week check up, I can't believe there are only a few weeks until my due date!
Can a girl have too many clothes or too many shoes?? I think not!  Organizing jaelyn's closet has been quite the project.  We have recieve so many wonderful hand-me-down clothes from dear friends and are very thankful for that.  In addition to the hand-me-downs Jaelyn recieved a number of adorable outfits at the baby shower.  With all the help from my wonderful mother we wahsed folded and sorted the clothes by age.  This picture only shows newborn thru 3-6 months...the rest, 6 months to 24 months are stored in the guestroom closet until time to rotate in bigger sizes as she grows!  I'm going to have a blast dressing up Jaelyn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment