Can't wait for our baby girl!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

~ Latest News in Hollywood ~


Yesterday Hollywood was able to come to work with mommy! She had an appointment at the vet for an x-ray to see how many pups she is carrying around in that belly of hers. It's funny that we are both prego at the same time =) Hollywood only carries the pups for 61 days vs. me carrying baby Jaelyn for 40 weeks!
Upon arriving to the vet I was just praying there were some puppies in there. We took one of our other dogs a few months back for an x-ray and she wasn't carrying any pups, it was a false pregnancy, it was sad. Hollywood's first litter was 6 pups, so I was thinking maybe 6-8 this time cause her belly is so big....When the vet came back into the room she asked me again how many I thought were in there. I got nervous thinking there was only going to be 3 0r 4 pups...she put the x-ray up and counted 12 puppy skulls!!!! I had never seen anything like that before. She also told me that 12 was all she could see to count there could be more...oh boy!
Needless to say Dustin and I will sure have our hands full until Baby Jaelyn arrives, we will be pros at waking up for night feedings as we will have to bottle feed the pups in addition to Hollywood nursing them. Tomorrow morning Hollywood is schedule for a c-section to deliver all those puppies, more pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment